Connect With Us
Thank you for reading this book! This is Josh Justice, the author. I hope it will be a big help to you. But the help doesn't stop here.
I'd love to invite you to connect with me and other readers online so you can:
- Ask questions and provide feedback about the book
- Let me know if the book is helpful to you
- Share your own approach to React testing and TDD and get input
- Get help with React testing challenges on your own projects
- Hear about updates about this book and other resources from me, including pre-releases and discounts
Here are the current ways you can connect:
- Join the book's online chat
- Follow me on social media:
- Mastodon, an open-source social network, at @CodingItWrong@tdd.social
- Read my blog at CodingItWrong.com
- Email me at josh[at]outsidein[dot]dev
If you'd like to receive occasional updates on OutsideIn.dev and other agile and TDD projec ts from me, you can sign up for the mailing list:
I promise to never provide your email address to any third party, to provide valuable content, and to follow up on any unsubscribe issues right away.